Rules (User Agreement)
This User Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is concluded between Cointonix Company (hereinafter “Company”) and the individual (hereinafter “User”) and contains the rules of operation on the Company has website (hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”) at https://cointonix.com (hereinafter “Site”), which regulates the procedure and conditions for access to the services provided by the Company. Before working with the Site, the User is obliged to carefully read the described conditions and accept this Agreement. If the User does not accept the Agreement and does not undertake to comply with all the terms of this Agreement, he should immediately stop using the Site.
1. General provisions
- 1.1 In accordance with this Agreement, the Company is given the opportunity at its own discretion to dispose of the funds received in order to achieve maximum profitability of all working capital of the Company.
- 1.2 All Users can make a profit, indicated on the Company hass Website.
- 1.3 Putting a tick in the "I have read and agree to all the terms of the Rules / User Agreement" when registering on the site, the User expresses understanding and agreement with all the following terms of this Agreement and is aware of their obligations to the Company.
- 1.4 The Company and the User recognize the procedure and form for entering into this Agreement as equivalent in terms of the legal force of the Agreement concluded in writing form.
2.Parties to the agreement
- 2.1 The User must be an adult in his country, his age must be at least 18 years old. All consequences of non-fulfillment of this condition are imposed on the User.
- 2.2 The User agrees that he is personally responsible for all actions performed on the site http://cointonix.com.
3. Rights and obligations of the User
- 3.1 The User can be a citizen of any country that has reached the age of majority. By registering on the Site, the User confirms that he agrees with these Rules and accepts the Agreement, he is 18 years old and he does not plan to carry out any illegal activity through the use of the Site.
- 3.2 When registering on the Site, the User warrants that he provides complete, truthful and up-to-date information about himself, and also agrees upon the request of the Company to provide accurate information about his identity, allowing him to be identified as the owner of the Personal Account on the site http://cointonix.com.
- 3.3 The User agrees not to disseminate information that tarnishes the business reputation of the Company. In case of violation, the Users Personal Account will be blocked.
- 3.4 The User has the right to receive profit in accordance with the chosen strategy, investment plan and Affiliate Program of the Company.
- 3.5 The User has the right to participate in the Affiliate Program of the Company, use his referral link to attract new active investors and receive a Partner reward.
- 3.6 The use of referral links in direct and mass electronic mailings (spam) is prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in blocking of the User’s Personal Account.
- 3.7 The User independently ensures the safety of information about their passwords and other confidential information. The Company is not responsible for the intentional / unintentional disclosure, loss by the User of its own confidential information, including passwords.
- 3.8 The User undertakes to inform the Company Support Service of any detected system malfunctions. In case of using the site’s improper functioning in its favor - the User can be blocked and his active deposit canceled.
4.Rights and obligations of the Company
- 4.1 The Company undertakes to provide free access to the user on the site http://cointonix.com and the opportunity to invest.
- 4.2 The Company has the right to partially or fully interrupt the provision of services without warning the User during the reconstruction, repair and maintenance work on the site.
- 4.3 The Company undertakes not to disclose to third parties information that allows access to the User’s funds in his personal account.
- 4.4 The Company has the right to provide the User with additional services, the list of which, as well as the procedure and conditions for the use of which are determined by this Agreement. At the same time, the Company has the right to change the name, quantity and volume of services offered at any time.
- 4.5 The Company is not responsible for the improper functioning of the site software. If the Company determines that a malfunction (error) occurred during the operation of the investment site, the results that occurred during the incorrect operation of the software may be canceled or adjusted at the discretion of the Company.
- 4.6 The Company has the right to unilaterally change the terms of investment and the Affiliate program, the terms of deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- 4.7 The Company has the right to temporarily block a user account in case of suspicion of committing illegal actions, suspicion of hacking an account or in case of violation of the Site rules. To restore access to the account, the User should contact the Company Support Service.
- 5.1 All materials published on the Site and other services provided by the Site are the property of the Company and are not subject to third-party use: publication, distribution, duplication.
- 6.1 By accepting the Agreement, the User confirms that he understands the principles of the Site and accepts full responsibility for all risks and losses associated with the use of the Site.
- 7.1 The administration of the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update the text of the Agreement. The new version of the Agreement enters into force immediately after publication on the Site. The User must independently monitor the new versions of the Agreement. Continuing to use the Site after the changes come into force, the User automatically accepts the new version of the Agreement.
- 8.1 In case of any problems, disputes and misunderstandings when working with the Site, you should contact the Company Support Service.